Take a walk and discover beautiful Venice
Get off the beaten track with our expert guides ready to introduce you to the hidden treasures of Venice, as well as the quieter and more charming corners of the city.
This amazing walking tour will take us among some of the most suggestive corners of Venice, starting from La Fenice Theater (external). La Fenice is one of the major Opera theatres in Italy and in the world, every year hosting important Opera shows attracting Opera enthusiasts from all over the world.
Another particular and hidden corner we will discover is the "Scala of the Bovolo", an extraordinary example of Venetian architecture: gothic art mixed with renaissance style. A tiny "calle" (Venice's alley) will take us to this hidden and precious architectural gem.
We will then stroll among the elegant area surrounding Rialto bridge, the most famous of the bridges that cross the Grand Canal. Rialto bridge is an elegant, arched stone bridge lined with arcades and shops on each side, and was the first bridge to be built on the Grand canal, connecting two different parts of the city.
During our walk we will be escorted by our professional guide, who will make the tour even more captivating by telling interesting facts about Venice while visiting its most famous sites.
Please note this tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- The truly beauty of Venice and its peaceful canals
- Interesting facts about Venice's history and present
- La Fenice, one of the world's most famous Opera theater (external)
- Scala del Bovolo, one among Venice' architectural gem
- Explore Venice's more famous sites as well as hidden gems
- A glimpse into ordinary life of Venetian people
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: See Availability Schedule
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Professional tour guide
- Personal headsets to hear the guide better
- Food and Beverages
- Commentary on St Mark's Square sites
* Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
* Please take some water with you particularly during hot days
* Please note this tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
* Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1