Relax on a Gondola Ride and a Walking Tour to Discover Venice
This tour combo is the right opportunity for those who wish to delve into the deepest soul of Venice, discovering the city from unusual and beautiful points of view.
A walking tour will take us to discover the most hidden gems of Venice as well as some of its most famous areas.
We will admire the Fenice Theater (external), famous all over the world for the Opera masterpieces it hosts every year. We will then discover a hidden architectural masterpiece named "Scala of the Bovolo", an extraordinary example of Venetian architecture: Gothic art mixed with Renaissance style. A tiny "calle" (Venice's alley), that is ignored by many people, will take us to it.
We will then stroll between the lively area near Rialto Bridge, once the pulsing centre of commercial life back in time, today dotted with little shops of all sorts.
The other side (and part) of this tour will take us away from lively alleys to discover a quieter and peaceful Venice, the one which can only be discovered by gliding on its channels with a gondola.
An enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the colours, lights, sights, charm and beauty of Venice. We will admire elegant bank-side palaces, unique bridges and breathe the charming and magical atmosphere that only a town built on the water can give you. Board assistance will be provided, no commentary included during the ride. We will take a place on the Gondola and let the local gondolier, with his distinctive blue and white striped shirt, bring us along the hidden channels of Venice.
Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to six people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people.
This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- See the Fenice Theater (external), famous all over the world for the Opera masterpieces it hosts every year
- Discover a hidden architectural masterpiece named
- Stroll between the lively area near Rialto Bridge
- Discover a quieter and peaceful Venice as you glide along the canals on a Gondola
- Admire elegant bank-side palaces, unique bridges and breathe the charming and magic atmosphere that only a town built on water can give you.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from 2-5 pay a reduced rate
- Children from 0-1 are free if seated on a parents lap
- The tour runs from April 1st 2019 – October 31st 2019 everyday at 3.00 pm
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional tour guide
- Personal headphones to hear the guide better
- 30 minutes ride on the Gondola
- Boarding assistance
- Commentary or explanations during Gondola Ride
- Entrance to main sites (only external commentary)
- Food or Drinks
- Hotels Pickup/drop off
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to six people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people.
- This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided)
- Languages: Everyday English and French / German: Monday & Friday / Spanish: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday / Italian: Saturday
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 25th, August 15th
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1