Prosecco Wine Road: Full Day Private Tour and Wine Tasting From Venice
Starting from Piazzale Roma, we will reach the Prosecco land by private car.
This tour will take you directly to Valdobbiadene, a city well known for its wonderful wine yard and super tasting wines. Here, at about 11.30 am we will reach the first winery where you will have your first wine tasting.
Experts say that this is the perfect time to taste some wine since your body is at its top ready to welcome all the sensations wine can give you: from the nose sense of smell with its perfumes to the brain.
In the winery, an expert will guide you first to see the winery itself and then to the cellar to explain the method of Prosecco making, from grape picking to the fermentation. In the tasting room, we will enjoy some types of Prosecco (brut, extra dray, dray, cartizze or rosè) or other wines.
A light tasting lunch will be served at a local restaurant with a spectacular view where you can taste typical cuisine from the Veneto region (not included).
After lunch, we will depart to Follina, in the province of Treviso. Here we will make a stop to see the wonderful abbey and its nearby cloister dated back on the XII century.
Then the tour will continue with another tasting in another selected wine yard, where you could also see a wonderful wine yard and another different method of making the Prosecco.
We will then reach Refrontolo, where you will see an old mill of the XVII century.
After Refrontolo, we will head towards Venice, passing through the wonderful hills of Conegliano and Susegana.
- Heading back to Venice you will see the wonderful hills of Conegliano and Susegana
- See the wonderful abbey in Follina
- Enjoy spectacular views while you enjoy lunch
- See the winery itself and the cellar where you will hear the method of Prosecco making
- Have your first wine tasting at Valdobbiadene
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 21st, 22nd and 25th, June 2nd, August 15th
- Available from April to October
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Wine tasting in two wineries
- Private car & English speaking driver
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Extra fees
- No refund will be provided for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will operate rain or shine, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or bad weather it might be cancelled and a refund will be provided