Private Tour of Venice and St Mark’s Church
We provide tours to enhance your stay in the romantic Venice.
Our guides are English speaking and you can have a personalized tour of the most important historical sights of Venice, once a powerful maritime republic. Before starting your tour of Venice and St Mark’s, you might want to know more about the city.
Venice is a city in the northeast of Italy, located on a group of more than 100 small islands separated by canals and linked by world-famous bridges. A zone of the city is also listed as a World Heritage Site, as well as its lagoon.
The Republic of Venice was one of the most influential maritime powers, during the Middle Ages and Renaissance, as well as being one of the areas where the Crusades and the Battle of Lepanto took the stage. It also was a very important centre of commerce (especially grain, silk and spice) and it was home to many artists of the 13th century up to the end of the 17th century.
This is why Venice had been such a wealthy city throughout most of its history.
- Walk the the romantic Bridge of Sighs
- Visit the amazing Doge’s Palace
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 2 hours Private Tour
- Private Tour Guide
- Pick up and Drop off from hotels
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- At the end of the tour you can attend an amazing blowing glass demonstration held by a true Venetian Maestro (Blowing glass master)
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.