Private Boat Tour of the Islands Murano, Burano and Torcello
By no doubt, you cannot leave Venice without visiting the three gems of the Venetian Lagoon: the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello.
Get ready to set out on a journey around the Venetian lagoon, enjoying breathtaking views over the St. Mark's Basin then heading towards the northern part of the Venetian lagoon, where the three islands are located.
Following a pickup from your hotel (if possible), the first stop of the tour will be Murano Island. Here an amazing glass art tradition developed. You will marvel in front of the manual skills of a master craftsman showing how a glass masterpiece comes to life.
The next stop will be the fishermen island of Burano, famous for its colourful houses and peaceful atmospheres. This is a true paradise for photography lovers and for people who wish to explore a deep side of Venice, where local people still live their simple and ordinary life on a little island away from the crowds.
According to a local legend, Burano got its rainbow appearance thanks to the fishermen that lived there, who used to paint their houses in bright and light colours so that they could find their way home while coming back from the sea. The island is also known for its rare artisan lace.
The last stop of the tour will be the quiet and green island of Torcello, a little island suspended between mystical tales and the ruins of a glorious past not many people are aware of.
Apart from the timeless atmospheres and green sceneries typical of the wild lagoon, not many people know that Torcello was the first islands of the Venetian lagoon to be populated, and was once a thriving center.
Today only a few inhabitants live.
- Visit the island of Murano which is famous for its Glass Art Tradition
- Witness the manual skills of a master craftsman showing how a glass masterpiece comes to life
- Explore the island of Burano, famous for its colorful houses and peaceful atmosphere
- Learn on Burano about its rare artisan lace
- Visit Torcello which was the first island of the Venetian lagoon to be populated, and was once a thriving center
- The green island of Torcello is a little island suspended between mystical tales and the ruins of a glorious past not many people are aware of
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour has to be booked at least 4 working days in advance
- Maximum 10 people per booking ( prices is per group of 8 or10 people)
- Pick-up serviceThe water pier of your hotel (if possible) so please kindly advise the name of your hotel.
- Easy CancellationFree cancellation until 2 working days prior to the date of the tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private boat
- Qualified assistant
- Food and drinks
- Entrance ticket to attractions (only external visit)
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide, it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 21st, 22nd and 25th, June 2nd August 15th
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide, it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1