Mysterious Night Time Tour, Venice
Immerse yourself in the mysterious and magic atmosphere of Venice when twilight turns into darkness.
A qualified guide will take you around the hidden corners and quiet places of Venice, avoiding the tourists’ masses, narrating anecdotes, legends and tales of this unique town.
A night walk discovering unusual itineraries dedicated to legends and stories of this astonishing city showing all its splendour, especially at night.
An odd adventure to let you know Cannaregio district by night: here, following a cryptic itinerary through a maze of little and narrow streets, you will live a broad experience of the hidden Venice, will learn the darkest and obscurest stories of this city, of its ghosts and of the continuous ghosts appearances upsetting its inhabitants’ souls.
- Hear some of Venice's scary ghost stories.
- Explore Cannaregio, through the maze of little narrow streets
- Fun and quirky way to learn Venetian history.
- Get a Glimpse into the dark side of Venice.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 passengers are required to book this tour
- This tour runs from April 1st 2019 – October 31st 2019 Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8.00pm
- Live GuideEnglish
- Easy CancellationReservations may be cancelled when requested at least 48 hours prior to departure. In this case, refunds will be provided, less a 10% service fee.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional tour guide
- Personal headsets to hear the guide better (if necessary)
- Entrance to sites(only external explanations)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Dont forget your camera.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised.
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 21st, 22nd and 25th, June 2nd August 15th
- The tour will take place also with rain
- Languages: French on Thursday, English on Friday, German on Saturday
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1