Murder at the Palace: Detective for a Night in the Venice of the 19th Century
A thrilling murder hunt that will take you to the Venice of the 19th century
The first mystery to solve as a protagonist... 10 unique characters, a play to experience, a murder: this will be your evening!
This game will make you lose yourself in the magic atmosphere of another period, becoming one of the end of the 19th century's detective for 120 minutes.
Involved in an intriguing and pressing "play within the play", you will be alone trying to solve this mystery case, in which only your ability to look for clues, your ability of psychological analysis and intuition will help you to solve the mystery.
GOALS: Teamwork will be aid you to discover:
- The motive
- How the crime was carried out
- The killer
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Everyone who loves detective stories, brain puzzles, challenging teasers, investigative experiences.
**Not recommended for children and people sensitive to the game’s subject matter.
PARTICIPANTS and DURATION: Min 2 Max 10 persons Duration 2h 30min (Time may vary slightly depending on how long the participants need to reach the crime scene).
RULES: The game takes place in a property equipped with video surveillance.
- The use of mobile phones and electronic equipment is not allowed.!
- Photography is not allowed.!
Sharing details and particulars of the story is not allowed due to intellectual property protection and the signing of a non-disclosure agreement by all participants Participants can touch and examine everything in the property if this is done carefully and without forcing or damaging the objects.
The "bodies" can be frisked but not moved.
WHERE In a historical property facing the Grand Canal in St. Mark’s district.
The crime scene is set in a luxurious apartment furnished to the finest of standards with original antique furniture.
Instructions as to how to reach the crime scene will only be shared with the participants at the beginning of the game.
The mystery begins immediately! You will have to follow the instructions on the map and get to the crime scene ready to investigate.
The time required to reach the crime scene is dependent on you. On average, it is a walking distance of 10 minutes, so try not to get lost!
- Lose yourself in the magical atmosphere of another period solving a 19th Century mystery
- Test your ability to look for clues, your ability for psychological analysis and intuition to help you to solve the mystery.
- Perfect for those who love detective stories, brain puzzles, challenging teasers, investigative experiences.
- Thrilling evening spent in a historic property in St. Mark's District facing the Grand Canal
- An exclusive game developed just for us
- A game within the game
- Historical Venetian Palace facing the Grand Canal
- Atmosphere of the Venice of the IX century
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available everyday at 19.30 from 1st April to 31st October 2019
- Min. 4, max. 10 people
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Game at the Palace
- Transfer by foot from the meeting point to the venue
- Food and drinks
- Hotels pickup and drop off
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain.
- Only people from 14 years old allowed
- This tour has to be booked at least 2 working days in advance
- The use of mobile phones and electronic equipment is not allowed. Photography is not allowed
- The game takes place in a property equipped with video surveillance
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 21st, 22nd and 25th, June 2nd, August 15th
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1