Murano, Burano & Torcello
After sailing past the island of San Giorgio Maggiore, the Public Gardens, the tip of Sant’Elena and the lido famous beach resort, the boat arrives at Murano, known throughout the world for its glass manufacturing industry. Here you have 40 minutes for a visit to one of the factories, and discover the magic of the glass.
The second stop will be at the picturesque island of Burano, famous not only for its lace but also for the fishermen's houses painted in bright colours. The stop will last about 30 minutes. After a short boat sail, you will reach Torcello, the earliest centre of civilization in the lagoon.
Only the Cathedral with its magnificent mosaics and the church of Santa Fosca remains as the testimony of its former glory. This stop lasts about 30 minutes. Then the boat will make its way back to St. Mark’s Square.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Visit Murano known for it's long tradition of glass-making
- Visit Burano known for it's lace and has a leaning 17th century bell tower
- Visit the beautiful Torcello a tiny island with few residents
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Subject to weather conditions on the day of the tour
- If there are children it must be indicated in the booking form and also in clients voucher, it must be also indicated their age, otherwise the reduction will be not applied
- Children aged from 0-2 are free of charge
- This tour does not operate on December 25th
- This tour departs daily at 2:00 pm from 12th November 2018 to 28th February 2019
- Easy Cancellation4 days before reservation: free of charge 3 days before or no-show: 100% of penalties
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local tour guide
- Transport by boat
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing