Murano & Burano
After 30 minutes of navigation, you will arrive in Murano, where you can visit one of the famous glass factory placed there. The stop will be around 1 hour long.
Once you finished the visit to the factory you will depart to reach Burano. Burano, the fishermen island, is famous for its lace and trimmings. Getting off of the boat you will find a little street full of typical shops, restaurants and excellent bakeries where you can buy the famous “Buranelli” biscuits. The stop in Burano will be around 1.30 hours.
This tour has to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Visit Burano known for it\'s lace and has a leaning 17th century bell tower
- Visit Murano known for it\'s long tradition of glass-making
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged from 0-2 are free of charge
- If there are children it must be indicated in the booking form and also in clients voucher, it must be also indicated their age, otherwise the reduction will be not applied
- Not operating in case of bad weather conditions
- This tour does not depart December 25th
- This tour departs daily at 11:00 am
- Easy Cancellation4 days before reservation: free of charge 3 days before or no-show: 100% of penalties
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local tour guide
- Transport by boat
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing and suitable footwear.