Morning Walking Tour of Venice
An unforgettable walk among history and beauty, the best way to discover Venice and its famous sites, as well its hidden gems
An unforgettable tour to discover Venice through its narrow alleys called “calli”, countless bridges and wide traditional and picturesque squares, still the heart of Venetian people's social life.
Let our professional guide take you on an unforgettable journey among Venice's beauties and history. Discover the famous sites as well as hidden gems mixed with interesting facts about the city of the Serenissima and its everlasting history.
The first highlight of the walking tour is St. Mark’s square, with the description of the majestic St. Mark’s Basilica, the elegant Doge’s Palace, the Clock Tower and the Procuratie.
From St. Mark’s Square, we will move forward to Campo Santa Maria Formosa, where we will admire the SS. Giovanni e Paolo church with the famous Pantheon.
Follow the Scuola Grande di San Marco also knowns as “Great School of Charity” (the Captains of Fortune). Last but not least, head back to St. Mark’s and admire the Malibran Theatre, step through the famous Mercerie, once the pulsing heart of commercial life back in time, nowadays Venice’s main shopping district between Rialto Bridge and St Mark’s Square.
Please note that this tour does not include entrance to main sites such as the Doge's Palace or the Basilica. It is a walking tour, which will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- See the majestic St. Mark’s Basilica, the elegant Doge’s Palace, the Clock Tower and the Procuratie.
- Visit Campo Santa Maria Formosa, where we will admire the SS. Giovanni e Paolo church with the famous Pantheon
- Admire the Malibran Theatre
- Step through the famous Mercerie, once the pulsing heart of commercial life back in time, nowadays Venice’s main shopping district
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 25th, August 15th
- This tour is available everyday at 9AM from 1st April to 31st October 2019
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional tour guide
- Personal headphones to hear the guide better
- Hotels Pick-up/drop off
- Entrance to sites (only external explanations)
- This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided)
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- Languages: Everyday in English, German, French and Spanish / Italian: Saturday
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1