Gondola Serenade & Classical Concert in Venice
Enjoy a romantic Gondola Serenade along the Venetian canals with music and traditional Italian songs.
The gondola will be shared with other passengers (max. 6 people), and you will visit Venice from the water point of view, along with the Grand Canal and inner canals and guided by an original Gondolier in his distinctive striped shirt who will sing for you relaxing or romantic traditional Italian songs.
After the gondola, go to a wonderful church to attend to a once in a lifetime concert.
The church of San Vidal is certainly a must- stop to be included in your itinerary. In this place full of history and culture, a concert season has been taking place for 30 years.
- Enjoy a romantic Gondola Serenade along the Venetian canals
- Visit Venice from the water point of view
- Enjoy a concert at The church of San Vidal
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 21st, 22nd and 25th, June 2nd August 15th 2019
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 25/30 minutes gondola ride with music
- Boarding assistance
- Classical concert
- Personal expenses
- Transfer to/from the venue
- Food & beverage
- Explanations of any sort during the gondola ride
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- From April to October the Gondola serenade starts at 6.30pm, meeting time is at 6.15pm
- From November to March the Gondola serenade starts at 3.30pm, meeting time is at 3.15pm.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Concert for cello, strings and harpsichord at 8.30pm (concert starts at 8.30pm and ends at 10.00pm, you are required to be there by 8.00pm)
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: Vivaldi’s Four Season at 8.30pm (concert starts at 8.30pm and ends at 10.00pm, you are required to be there by 8.00pm)
- Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to six people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people
- Please note that the singer and musicians might not be on your gondola
- No refund will be provided for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will take place rain or shine
- Not recommended for people with food allergies or intolerance