Ghosts & Legends of Venice on an Evening Walking Tour
An unusual walk to delve into the secrets of Venice... after sunset
This tour will take you along an unusual walk after dark. Let us get off the beaten track and delve into some of the most suggestive corners of Venice, listening to tales and legends about its present and past. We all know how a city can completely change during day and night.
This is particularly true in Venice, where a new, charming city seems to reveal itself once the Sun goes down and the crowds leave as well. This is the right opportunity to explore Venice as you would never expect to, discovering its beauty not only with the charm of the night but also delving into some of the less beaten tracks.
Interesting tales and stories about Venice's present and past will accompany our walk throughout the night of Venice.
Friday: Only English Guide available.
Tuesday: Only French Guide available.
Saturday: Only German Guide available.
- Discover the beauty and charm of Venice at night
- Delve into some of the less beaten tracks of Venice
- Listen to interesting tales and stories about Venice's present and past
- Walk through Campo San Bartolomeo, Rialto Area, Cannaregio and Castello
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 6 pay the adult rate
- This tour runs from April to October
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- This tour is available on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday at 20.00 from 1st April to 31st October
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Spanish
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Qualified tour guide
- Food and drink
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided)
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- Languages: English: Tuesday, Friday and Saturday / German: Friday / French: Saturday / Spanish: Tuesday
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1