Experience a Sunrise in Venice with Breakfast
The tour will start in St. Mark's Square. You can take some time to walk around the square without worrying about the usual coming and going of people that you can meet during the day.
Then, you will enter the many “calli” near the Square and begin your discovery of three renowned Venetian pastry shops.
The first stop will be in San Lio area. Here you will find a characteristic pastry shop located in an unusual position, well known to the Venetians for its sweets and pies.
You will proceed to Rialto: shortly after the Bridge, there will be your second stop. This time, the protagonist will be coffee: here you can choose from various coffee blends, different for intensity and taste.
It is the ideal place to enjoy breakfast in the Venetian style: standing with a very good coffee to taste quickly. Proceeding towards San Polo, you will find your third and last stop: this is a renowned pastry shop with period furnishings that offers a great variety of Venetian desserts. Here you can complete your breakfast in style.
The tour ends in Campo San Polo.
- Enjoy the early start to wander St. Mark's Square without the usual crowds
- In San Lio in one of the many 'calli' off the Square enjoy a selection of sweets and pies in a characteristic pastry shop
- As you stroll through Rialto, near the bridge, stop at a well known coffee shop and choose the perfect venetian coffee blend for you
- Treat yourself to a variety of Venetian desserts from a renowned pastry shop in San Polo
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- Min 2 – Max 15 people
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Per person: 1 coffee, 2 pastries, 1 soft drink, 1 bottle of water
- Qualified assistant
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Additional food and drinks
- Everything not mentioned in the inclusions
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 21st, 22nd and 25th, June 2nd August 15th
- Min 2 – Max 15 people
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1