Enjoy a Wine Tasting Experience in Venice
"Wine is not only to drink, is to smell, observe, taste, sip and .... To talks about it " (Henry VII)
Enjoy our wine tasting in a typical Venice local and feel just like in a wine cellar: you will taste four quality wines from Italy with some cold cuts and fresh cheese cutting boards or with some “Cicchetti” , typical well-known small snacks normally served in Venetian bàcari and widespread worldwide.
Enjoy the art of food & wine pairing! The right wine for any occasion. Italy is one of the most important countries in the world for wine.
Our wine expert will enlighten you on all the wines you will drink and suggest you the best food combination to taste them in the right way.
- Discover a traditional local 'bacari' which is a characteristic and charming traditional local bar
- Taste quality wines from Italy
- Taste typical well-known small snacks of Venice
- Our wine expert will enlighten you on all the wines
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is for overs 18's only
- This tour is available everyday at 17.00 from 1st April to 31st October 2019
- Check-in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- Live GuideEnglish, Italian
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Explanation with wines and food pairing
- 2 top quality wines tasting with cutting boards
- Hotels pick up/drop off
- For children 0-17: payment will be on spot depending on what they consume
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or bad weather it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 21st, 22nd and 25th, June 2nd, August 15th
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1