Discover the Secret Gardens of Venice
Enjoy a stroll around the secret gardens of Venice that are hidden behind high walls. Take a look at secluded corners of the city and pay a visit to remote palaces.
Explore the floating city of Venice off the beaten track and discover new, unknown sites of the city.
During your walking tour, you will realize that Venice has a lot of beautiful gardens to offer. Learn more about the history of Venetian gardens from then to now.
Follow a delightful route through the most magical gardens of Venice. Take a walk around public parks, inner courtyards with greenery and idyllic monastery gardens.
Also, visit the charming gardens hidden behind magnificent palazzi. Relax within these places of silence, smell the scent of trees and flowers and feast your eyes on the colourful blossoms.
- Stroll around the secret gardens of Venice that are hidden behind high walls
- Follow a delightful route through the most magical gardens of Venice
- Take a walk around public parks, inner courtyards with greenery and idyllic monastery gardens.
- Relax in some wonderful gardens with colourful blossoms and scents
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Please be sure to get there at least 15 minutes prior to tour starting time
- This tour is available Tuesdays to Friday at 16.00 from 1st April to 31st October 2019
- Live GuideEnglish
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Qualified guide
- Entrance to Palaces
- Headphones (if necessary)
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Food and drinks
- Everything not mentioned in the inclusions
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 21st, 22nd and 25th, June 2nd August 15th
- Min 2 – Max 15 people
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1