Dinner in a Typical Venetian Restaurant
We are here to help you by offering you a dinner in one of the best restaurants in Venice, enjoining the view of the gondolas coming and going on the canal.
Located in Saint Mark's area, just a few minutes to Saint Mark's Square, this little restaurant is a small and delightful place, intimate and welcoming, where you can enjoy tasty dishes inspired by Venetian cuisine, prepared with fresh seasonal ingredients. You won't be disappointed!
Your menù will be à la carte, so you can choose 2 courses and the dessert among the following:
- Italian cold cuts
- Caprese - Fresh tomato with “mozzarella” and fresh basil
- Double fish hors d’oeuvre (fried and marinated sardines with onions marinated salmon)
- Octopus salad
- Ricotta cheese & spinach ravioli with butter and sage sauce
- Risotto with seafood
- Lasagne “Bolognese” style
- Seabass Filet with pink pepper, dill sauce and vegetables in season
- Steak with peas
- Cuttlefish with polenta
- Grilled vegetables and “Dobbiaco” cheese
- Homemade ice cream
- Panna cotta
- Drinks are included (1/3 wine per person, water and coffee)
- Dine in one of Venice's best restaurants
- Located a few minutes from St. Mark's Square
- Eat delicious Italian cuisine while watching the Gondals
- So much choice with our A lá Carté menu
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour has to be booked at least 2 working days in advance
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: Nov. 1st and 21st, Dec. 24th, 25th, 31st, Jan 1st and 6th
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 02 courses menu on a
- Hotels pick up/drop off
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of an exceptionally high tide in Venice or bad weather it might be cancelled and a refund will be provided.
- We, unfortunately, cannot cater to people with food allergies or intolerance.
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 21st, 22nd and 25th, June 2nd August 15th
- No refund will be provided for no shows or late arrivals