Cortina & The Dolomites in One Day From Venice
Enjoy a memorable day tour discovering Europe’s most beautiful mountains: the Italian Dolomites.
With this tour, you will see in one day directly from Venice the most famous towns and lakes in the dramatic Dolomite Mountains: Pieve di Cadore, Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Cortina, Lake Misurina, Lake Auronzo.
Our first stop will be Cortina d'Ampezzo, where customers could visit the town and have lunch in one of the excellent restaurants of the city or take the Cortina-Faloria cable car to fully appreciate the beauty of the Ampezzo Dolomites.
The second stop will be Lake Misurina, a fraction of Cortina and a lovely place for a walk in the open air, in a setting of great charm.
The Lake Misurina, known also as the pearl of the Dolomites" is one of the most beautiful Italian lakes. As well as for its charm, it is also known for its therapeutic properties thanks to its, particularly healthy micro climate.
A legend has it that, the lake was a gift from the fairy of Mount Cristallo to the daughter of King Sorapiss, Misurina, who insistently wanted a magic mirror. The mirror (of water) was given to the girl but only on one condition: the king should be turned into an imposing mountain, and thus explained the formation of the Sorapiss mountain group and the splendid lake.
The following stop will be Tre Cime di Lavaredo, an extraordinary and privileged "terrace" of the natural park, from which it is possible to admire the entire panorama of the Dolomites. You can visit the galleries dug into the mountain like trenches during the world war.
Our last stop will be the Lake of Auronzo, also known as the Lake St. Catherine. It is a wonderful artificial lake where you can relax before returning to Venice.
- Relax at the Lake of Auronzo before returning to Venice
- Admire the entire panorama of the Dolomites from Tre Cime di Lavaredo
- Take a walk in the open air of the charming Lake Misurina
- Visit the town and have lunch in one of the excellent restaurants of Cortina d'Ampezzo
- Enjoy a memorable day tour discovering Europe’s most beautiful mountains
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 21st, 22nd and 25th, June 2nd, August 15th , Nov. 1st, Dec. 8th, 25th, 31st, Jan. 1st and 6th
- Children aged 0 - 3 are free of charge
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private car & English speaking driver
- Food and beverage
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- No refund will be provided for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will operate rain or shine, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or bad weather it might be cancelled and a refund will be provided