Chocolate Workshop in Venice
Chocolate has a long history. Attending our workshop, you will live chocolate history among stories, technique and tasting.
Our chef will show you and teach you how to dilute chocolate, create a ganache or a mousse. You will make delicious chocolate truffles and, of course, the most loved drink on wintertime: hot chocolate!
Enjoy our 2.5-hour handmade chocolate workshop and gain new knowledge about chocolate. Taste the sweets you make!
- Make delicious truffles and taste them
- Be taught by our chef how to make ganache or chocolate mousse!
- Learn about chocolate through history
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 15th to 25th, June 2nd, August 15th , Nov. 1st and 21st 2019
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Chocolate-making workshop
- Master Chocolatier
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Guide or assistant
- The tour will operate rain or shine, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or bad weather it might be cancelled and a refund will be provided
- No refund will be provided for no shows or late arrivals