Chocolate Tasting in Venice
Chocolate tasting is not unlike a wine tasting. Each type of chocolate bar contains its own set of unique flavours. Since the cacao bean is the source of all chocolate, its flavours can be imparted by a multitude of variables, such as weather, soil conditions, post-harvesting processing (e.g. fermenting, roasting, etc.)...
With so many variables affecting the flavour of just one chocolate bar, it’s really important to taste chocolate carefully so that you can extract the fullest flavour potential.
This experience is perfect for either you and your spouse or for a group of friends! Your mission is to discover the deliciousness that chocolate has to offer. Dragées, chocolate covers, pralines and truffles are just some of the many products you will find - and taste! - in this wonderful shop!
- Discover how and why chocolate gets its distinct unique flavours from
- Become a professional at the tasting and differentiating between different chocolate
- Taste everything from Dragées to praline and truffles
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour has to be booked at least 2 working days in advance
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: Nov. 1st and 21st, Dec. 24th, 25th, 31st, Jan 1st and 6th, from 20th to 25th Feb
- A maximum of 8 people per booking and a minimum of 2
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tasting of Dragées, chocolate covers (4/5 pieces), pralines or truffles (3 pieces), chocolate beans and hot or cold chocolate to drink, depending on season, (in total about 10 pieces per person)
- Hotels pick up/drop off
- Guide or assistant
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of an exceptionally high tide in Venice or bad weather it might be cancelled and a refund will be provided.
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals