Best Romantic Gondola Ride Venice
Take Your Place on the Gondola and Let the Local Gondolier, in His Distinctive Blue and White Striped Shirt, Carry You Along the Hidden Channels of Venice on a 25/30-minute Ride.
Please Note It Is a Slow Ride, of About 20 to 30 Minutes From Embarkation to Disembarkation.
Considered One of the Most Beautiful and Elegant Boats on Earth, the Traditional Venetian Gondola Is Built Following Unique Techniques That Incorporate Symbolic Meanings.
For Example, the Gondola’s Multi-pronged Ferro, or Prow, Features Pettini That Are Symbolic of the 6 Sestieri (Divisions) of Venice. This Part Is Made of Iron Is to Balance the Weight of the Gondolier, and Has the Shape of an S, Evoking the Flow of the Waters of the Grand Canal.
On This Enchanting and Relaxing Way to Enjoy the Sights, Charm, and Beauty of Venice, You’ll Admire Elegant Canal-side Palaces, Unique Bridges, and the Magic Atmosphere That You’ll Only Find Here.
- Experience the deepest side of Venice
- Discover Venice from a unique perspective
- A 25/30 minutes ride on the traditional Venetian Gondola, shared one
- Amazing photography opportunities
- Slide among centuries of history and picturesque views
- Duration: 25/30 Minutes
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: See Availability Schedule
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- 18.40 Departure Time - Trip will last 25 / 30 minutes
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late comers
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Boarding assistance
- 25/30 minutes ride on the Gondola
- Food and beverages
- Commentary or explainations of any sort
* Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to 5 people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people
* At 18.40 departure, 5 people per gondola max capacity
* It may happen that someone would be not seated in the desired place next to the partner, due to organizational and weight problems
* Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
* Infants up to 1 year old can ride for free if seated on their parents lap
* Please take some water with you particularly during hot days
* No refund will be accepted for no shows or late comers
* The Gondola Ride will be provided rain or shine, only in case of very heavy rain it might be cancelled and the tour will be refunded (if not taken another day/time)
* Masks are required, please bring your own
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1