Afternoon Doge's Palace and Gondola Group Tour – Skip the Line
The tour is made of two parts: during the first one, we will visit the famous Doge’s Palace, one of the most important symbols of Venice.
For centuries, it has represented the seat of the Venetian political power.
In its majestic rooms, the Doge and his Council for centuries controlled the fate of the Serenissima surrounded by hundreds of masterpieces of painting art.
Strolling among its majestic halls and paintings, it will be like going back to the time of the Republic of the Serenissima.
The second part of the tour will take you on a shared gondola.
Slide among centuries of history and picturesque views on a traditional Venetian gondola, an experience hard to forget.
The gondola is one of the main symbols of Venice, as emblematic of the famous water city as mysterious in its origins.
Not many people know that at the beginning this unique vessel was different from the one we can admire today, changing across time together with the city it is associated with.
Of course, the history of the gondola is deeply bonded to the one of Venice.
- Doge's Palace
- Rialto Bridge
- La Fenice Theater (external)
- Scala del Bovolo
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour runs from April 1st 2019 – October 31st, everyday at 2.15pm
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- This is a shared gondola (up to 6 people max. on the gondola)
- No refund will be provided for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide or bad weather it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- The first part of the tour will end at around 15.30, the second part (gondola) will start at 5.15pm and participants are kindly requested to get back to the meeting point by 5.00pm