1 Hour Private Gondola Ride With Assistance
Venice is by no doubt one of the most amazing and unique cities in the world, taking everyday people’s breath away but admiring it from the water is an experience hard to explain until you actually do it.
There must be a reason why Venetian people created this unique means of transportation, which is elegant and particularly suitable to slide along the waters of the lagoon. The gondola allows perspectives and views that cannot be glimpsed in any other way, by taking people through the smallest canals of Venice.
In an eye glimpse, it will be like projected into another world, the one made up of countless bridges, majestic facades on the canals, and the true beauty of Venice seen from a unique perspective: the water.
Why not, this might be the perfect opportunity for a romantic marriage proposal?...
- Enjoy breathtaking views of one of the most amazing and unique cities in the world
- Glide elegantly along Venices green lagoon
- See Venice from a unique perspective - The water
- Fall in love with this enchantress of a city
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour runs from April 1st 2019 – October 31st 2019 everyday at 10.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm
- Children aged 0 -1 years old are FREE (if seated on a parent’s lap)
- The group price is for 1 - 6 people
- Easy CancellationThis tour can be cancelled until 48 working hours without penalty
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Assistant for boarding
- 1-hour ride on a private gondola
- Meet and greet with assistant in Saint Mark’s Square
- Hotels pick up/drop off
- Commentary or assistance during the gondola ride
- Food and beverage
- The Gondola Ride will take place also with rain, only in case of very heavy rain it might be cancelled and the tour will be refunded
- No refund will be accepted for no-shows or late arrivals
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: April 21st, 22nd and 25th, June 2nd August 15th
- Last departure at 5pm