VIP Early Access Vatican & Sistine Chapel Private Tour
Join our Early Access Private Tour of the Vatican: enjoy a special early entrance for an exclusive VIP experience.
You will enter the Vatican Museums ahead of the general public and you’ll be able to discover the stunning galleries and Sistine Chapel avoiding the crowds.
This Early Access Private Tour of the Vatican offers the opportunity to tour at your own pace and to visit the Vatican museums before the regular opening.
You will walk through the Galleries where the Vatican collections are preserved, then you will go to see spectacular Raphael Rooms painted by the young painter for the Pope Julius II, the next step will lead you to the Borgia Pope apartments and to the Matisse Room, soon after you will reach the amazing Sistine Chapel, where you will be able to admire breathless the Michelangelo’s work free from the hoards of tourists you find during the regular opening hours.
You will then gain privileged entrance from the Sistine Chapel into St Peter’s Basilica. The Basilica is very impressive and you will be amazed by the incredible artwork and monumental Papal tombs. The altar of the Pope was projected by the great master Gian Lorenzo Bernini in the 17th century and it reaches a height of about 30 meters (about 90 feet), right below, there is the tomb of St. Peter.
Our Early Access Private Tour of the Vatican is a truly unique experience. Your guide will bring to life the unique collection of artwork and will tell you stories and anecdotes of the aristocratic families that for many centuries ruled the Church-State and its capital, known as "the eternal Rome." These aristocratic families were able to exert their power over the Vatican thanks to the election in a conclave of one of their family members as Pope.
A Private tour will allow you to walk at your own pace and maximize your time while visiting the Vatican museums, considered one of the largest of the world with over 2000 rooms of art and 6 miles of galleries.
- View the Incredible collection of centuries-old maps & tapestries
- Tour the beautiful Basilica of St. Peter's with Michelangelo's Pietà
- Skip the line with early entrance and access to the restricted gallery
- Visit the Sistine Chapel with its breathtaking ceiling of the Last Judgment by Michelangelo
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- This is NOT available on Wednesdays and Sundays
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 3 hours private English-speaking guide
- Skip the line tickets
- Special Early entrance 8:00am
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes for walking for this tour.
- Please note when the Basilica of St. Peter is closed for religious functions, you will spend longer time in the Vatican galleries with your private guide. The Basilica is a Church and as such the Vatican can decide to use it for religious functions without prior notice.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1