Vatican Museums VIP Entrance & Audioguide
No trip to Rome is complete without a visit to the Vatican Museums. Home to 54 different galleries including four statue museums: Museo Pio-Clementino, Museo Chiaramonti, Museo Gregoriano Etrusco and the Museo Gregoriano Egiziano.
These museums are home to some of the most famous works of art in the world, with artists including Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Caravaggio, Raphael and Giotto, to name a few. An experience that is sure to inspire the art lover in anyone.
The Sistine Chapel
The 54th gallery of the Vatican Museums is the famed Sistine Chapel. Completed around 1483, the Sistine Chapel is arguably the most famous chapel in the world due to the artwork located within. View many of the most famous frescoes in the world, including the famous ceiling and The Final Judgement painted by Michelangelo. Not only does the Sistine Chapel hold some of the world's most precious works of art, but it is also still used for religious purposes such as the Papal Conclave, the process through which a new Pope is chosen. Don’t miss the chance to enter the Sistine Chapel as a VIP with our privileged access before any other groups and before the general public.
St. Peter's Basilica
A popular pilgrimage site, St. Peter's Basilica is also one of the largest in the world and a shining example of Renaissance architecture.
With the aid of a map of the Museums and your exhaustive pre-recorded audioguide, you’ll be free to explore the entire Vatican Museum at your own pace.
Special tickets include the Art and Faith DVD, with a full description of the Vatican City in several languages.
- VIP treatment with Early Access to the Museums
- Explore The Sistine Chapel with Michelangelo’s The Final Judgement and The Creation of Adam frescoes
- Witness the many galleries located in the Museums including Chandelier’s Gallery, Tapestries Gallery, Geographical Maps Gallery, Raphael’s Rooms
- Have a fully informative audioguide in 10 languages
- Enjoy free time to visit the museums at your own pace: the ticket is valid until closing time!
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The tour starts at 7:20 am.
- This tour departs daily at 7:20am, except from Sundays and religious holidays
- This tour does not operate on the 2nd of April, 1st of May, 29th of June, August 14th and 15th
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Art and faith DVD (English,Spanish,Portuguese,German,) for free
- Audio-guide device with more than 400 comments in 10 languages
- Map of the Vatican museums
- Early entrance tickets with no line
- Personal expenses
- No revealing clothing should be worn and shoulders should be well covered
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1