Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and Basilica of St. Peter Small Group Tour in Rome
Book our Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and Basilica of St. Peter Small Group Tour to discover the Vatican wonders touring in a small intimate group of maximum 24 people.
Our Vatican Museums Small Group Tour is the perfect mix of affordable price and good quality. You will have a professional guide at disposal for 3 hours and you will be part of small group of people just like you, so don’t worry it will be a maximum of fun.
It will be an essential and enjoyable experience. Your local English-speaking guide will show you the impressive art galleries, Raphael’s Rooms and Sistine Chapel where you will find beautiful frescoes by Michelangelo. Both Sistine Chapel ceiling and Last Judgement are worth your time for sure!
St. Peter Basilica will the last stop of your tour. Michelangelo, Bramante and Bernini designed its building so that it has a unique shape and unbelievable perspective.
- View the Incredible collection of centuries-old maps & tapestries
- Skip the line to enter the Vatican Museums through a reserved door
- Tour the beautiful Basilica of St. Peter's with Michelangelo's Pietà
- Visit the Sistine Chapel with its breathtaking ceiling of the Last Judgment by Michelangelo
- Discover the beautiful art collection work of Renaissance art masters
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Tour Starting Time : 8:30 a.m.
- This tour is available every day except Wednesday, Sundays and Religious Holiday
- Arrive 15 minutes before the tour start time
- Live GuideEnglish
- Disability ServicesNot Wheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 15 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Skip the line tickets
- Headsets during the whole tour from 5 people
- Entrance fees for the Basilica of St. Peter
- Pick up and Drop off from hotels
- Gratuities (recommended)
- The Vatican Museums and the Basilica of St. Peter require a dress code: no sleeveless t-shirts, no shorts or skirts above the knees are permitted
- We do not accept booking 48 hours prior to the date of the tour.
- Operates in all wheather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1