Vatican Highlights Semi Private Tour
With our Vatican Highlights Tour, you will have a guide who will share with you their knowledge and help you to really appreciate the treasures housed inside the Vatican.
The group will be a maximum of 22 people so that you can be sure every member of the group is engaged in the tour, can ask questions and interact with the guide. You will meet your private guide at café Vaticano at 8:30 am.
You will start your tour from the Vatican Museums, where countless works of art are carefully preserved. You will explore it all from the frescoes by Raphael and Michelangelo housed in the Raphael Rooms, to the painted topographical maps that adorn the ceiling and walls of the Gallery of Maps, to the world-famous Sistine Chapel, with its beautiful ceiling and the Last Judgment by Michelangelo.
Crossing a special passage connecting the Sistine Chapel to the Basilica, you will easily enter St. Peter’s Basilica, avoid standing in line outside. Designed by geniuses such as Bramante, Michelangelo and Bernini, St Peter’s Basilica is the biggest and most famous church in the world.
The Basilica of St. Peters is not a museum, it is a church and sometimes it is closed for Liturgical celebrations without notice.
This will not affect your Vatican Museum tour. If the Basilica is closed you will visit another section of the Vatican museums that are not included in the itinerary.
- Visit the Sistine Chapel with the beautiful frescoes of Michelangelo
- Explore St Peter’s Basilica, the most famous church in the world
- Special visit to Pope Julius II and Pope Borgia apartment
- Skip the line with early entrance and access to the restricted areas of the Vatican
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- This tour is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Vatican Museums
- Professional guide
- Headsets for the tour
- 3 hours English speaking guide
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking for this tour.
- The Basilica of St. Peters is not a museum, it is a church and sometimes it is closed for Liturgical celebrations without notice. This will not affect your Vatican Museum tour. If the Basilica is closed you will visit another section of the Vatican museum.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1