Vatican and Sistine Chapel Private Tour Exclusively For Families
If you choose to take our Vatican and Sistine Chapel Tour for families, you will enjoy an itinerary designed specifically for our small travellers, who will discover the Vatican collection through history and legends, with the help of a kid-friendly guide and visual aids such as images and iPads.
Our itinerary includes stops in the Laocoon Courtyard, the Animal Gallery, the Round Room with Nero’s huge bathtub, the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Maps.
After walking through the unique galleries, you will visit the Sistine Chapel and discover the world-famous frescoes by Michelangelo. Children will learn about Rome in the 1500s and discover how artists and Popes lived during that time.
From the Sistine Chapel, you will go to St Peter’s Basilica, today one of the largest Catholic churches in the world.
- The Sistine Chapel with its breathtaking ceiling of the Last Judgment by Michelangelo
- Tour St Peter’s Basilica, one of the largest Catholic churches in the world
- Explore the Vatican collection of history and legends, with visual aids
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6
- Not available on WEDNESDAY MORNINGS, SUNDAYS AND RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Family friendly knowledgeable Tour Guide
- 3 Hour Private Tour
- Skip the line tickets for the Vatican Museums
- Pick up and Drop off from hotels
- Gratuities (recommended)
- St Peters Basilica is a Church and as such the Vatican can decide to close it for religious functions without any notice. We are not responsible for unexpected closure of the Basilica. When the Basilica of St. Peter is closed for religious functions, you
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1