Sunday Papal Blessing and Baroque Rome Group Tour
Visit marvelous Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Navona Square: cross the Tiber and reach the impressive St. Peter’s Square where you can be blessed by the Pope with people from all over the world. If you enjoy walking tours and are limited on time or travel budget, this tour is among our best values.
Choose Special departure day for an emotional traditional blessing by the Pope. The Urbi et Orbi address and blessing are given each Easter and Christmas from the central loggia of Saint Peter's Basilica in Rome at noon: this event and is broadcasted worldwide and it's one of the most important happenings for the Catholic community. The address concludes with greetings in many languages in relation to the feast celebrated.
The Catholic Church grants a plenary indulgence, on the usual conditions, to those who "devoutly receive" the blessing that the Pope imparts Urbi et Orbi.
- Make a Wish at Famous Trevi Fountain
- Explore the Pantheon home to Raphael’s tomb and the Tombs of the Kings
- See the famous Navona Square, Fountain of Four Rivers, Fountains of Neptune, St Agnes in Agone Church
- Cross the Tiber River
- See some of the most iconic landmarks of the Vatican and join the emotional experience of the Papal Blessing with people from all over the world
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departs Sundays at 8:30am
- Children aged 0 - 2 are free of charge
- Reach us directly at meeting point to get a discount
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local Guide
- Audio Headsets
- Optional Gratuities
- No revealing clothing should be worn and shoulders should be well covered.
- When the Holy Father is not in Rome the tour will end in St.Peter's Square, where you can stay at your leisure.