Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St Peter’s Basilica, Sistine Chapel Small Group Tour
With our licensed guide discover the wonders of Vatican City with its extraordinary treasures and art masterpieces. Enter museums with skip-the-line and enjoy its marvel, frescoes statues, the Sistine Chapel and the Basilica.
See top Vatican attractions like the Laocoon, the Apollo Belvedere statue, Raphael’s Rooms and Gallery of the Candelabra.
- Enter the Vatican Museums with skip-the-line priority access
- 3-hour small-group tour (max 11 people) of the Vatican Museums
- See top Vatican attractions like the Laocoon, the Apollo Belvedere statue, Raphael’s Rooms and Gallery of the Candelabra
- Enter and admire the magnificent Sistine Chapel painted by Michelangelo Buonarroti
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica and enjoy its masterpieces like Michelangelo’s Pieta and several works of Bernini
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is only available on Thursdays
- Easy CancellationCancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled tour are subject to a 50% penalty fee. No-show or cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled tour are subject to a 100% penalty fee. All tickets are purchased in advance and therefore are non-refundable.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Skip-the-line access to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line access tat St. Peter’s Basilica
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Radio headsets rental to listen to your tour guide’s commentary
- Other services not mentioned
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
- Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- Entry to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Gardens is permitted only to appropriately dressed visitors. Low cut or sleeveless clothing, shorts, miniskirts and hats are not allowed.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1