Skip the Line Afternoon Group Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St.peter's Basilica
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. You won't have to worry about waiting in long lines on this tour! We are here to ensure that you skip the lines and our expert guides will be there to give you an insider's point of view. The afternoon tour is the best option to visit the Museums and St.Peter's Church without the morning crowd.
The Vatican Museums
No trip to Rome is complete without a visit to the Vatican Museums. Home to 54 different galleries including four statue museums: Museo Pio-Clementino, Museo Chiaramonti, Museo Gregoriano Etrusco and the Museo Gregoriano Egiziano. These museums are home to some of the most famous works of art in the world, with artists including Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Caravaggio, Raphael and Giotto, to name a few. An experience that is sure to inspire the art lover in anyone.
The Sistine Chapel
The 54th gallery of the Vatican Museums is the famed Sistine Chapel. Completed around 1483, the Sistine Chapel is arguably the most famous chapel in the world due to the artwork located within. View many of the most famous frescoes in the world, including the famous ceiling and "The Last Judgement" painted by Michelangelo. Not only does the Sistine Chapel hold some of the world's most precious works of art, it is still used for religious purposes such as the Papal conclave - the process through which a new Pope is chosen.
St. Peter's Basilica
A popular pilgrimage site, St. Peter's Basilica is also one of the largest in the world and a shining example of Renaissance architecture.
- Spectacular Entrance to the Vatican Museum
- Skip the Line Entrance to the Museum
- Pigna Courtyard
- Pius Clementino Museum
- Chandelier’s Gallery
- Tapestries Gallery
- Raphael’s Rooms
- Sistine Chapel: Michelangelo’s Last Judgment, Creation of Adam Fresco
- St. Peter’s Basilica (visit inside, skipping long lines)
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour does not operate on the 2nd of April, 1st of May, 29th of June, August 14th and 15th
- Children aged 0 - 2 are free of charge
- Reach us directly at meeting point and get a discount
- Departs daily at 2.30pm, except Sundays and religious holidays
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance Tickets with exclusive
- Professional Guide
- Wireless Audio Headset
- Optional Gratuities
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks
- This tour ends at St. Peter's Square.
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.
- The Basilica is an active place of worship and may be closed without prior notice for religious events: in this case, the visit will be substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1