Semi Private Vatican Museums Tour With Early Access
Join our Early Access Private Tour of the Vatican: enjoy a special early entrance for an exclusive VIP experience.
You will enter the Vatican Museums ahead of the general public and you’ll be able to discover the stunning galleries and Sistine Chapel avoiding the crowds.
This Early Access Private Tour of the Vatican offers the opportunity to tour at your own pace and to visit the Vatican museums before the regular opening. (This special tour is available on Mondays and Saturdays only)
You will learn about the smallest State of the world with about 900 citizens , you walk through the Vatican Galleries where the Vatican collections are preserved; then you will go to see spectacular Raphael Rooms painted by the young painter for the Pope Julius II, the next step will lead you to the Borgia Pope apartments and to the Matisse Room, soon after you will reach the amazing Sistine Chapel, where you will be able to admire breathless the Michelangelo’s work free from the hoards of tourists you find during the regular opening hours.
You will then gain privileged entrance from the Sistine Chapel into St Peter’s Basilica. The Basilica house the beautiful “Pieta” by Michelangelo sculpted by the master when he was only 21 years old.
You will also see the impressive Baldachin projected in the 17th century by Gian Lorenzo Bernini, the master of the baroque period with Borromini. You will also learn about stories of rivalry among the different artists and learn about the aristocratic families who ruled and promoted the artwork in the city in the past centuries when Rome was the capital of the Papal State.
Do not hesitate to reserve an early tour with an Early Access, you will be able to beat the crowd and to enjoy the visit without being overwhelmed by thousands of visitors, we promise a truly unique experience, a memory that will last forever.
With our enthusiastic friendly knowledgeable guide and the special early entrance, you will have the opportunity to visit one of the longest museums with over 6 miles of galleries!
On your way out you will have the opportunity to see the Swiss guards whose uniform were designed by Michelangelo.
Discover more about the Vatican history and artwork with your guide in a small group tour up to 22 people.
- Skip the line with early entrance and access to the restricted areas
- Enter the beautiful Basilica of St. Peter's with Michelangelo's Pietà
- The Sistine Chapel with its breathtaking ceiling of the Last Judgment by Michelangelo
- View the Swiss guards with uniforms designed by Michelangelo
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- This tour is NOT available on Mondays and Saturdays
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 3 hours English-speaking guide
- Special Early entrance 8:00am
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Headsets for the tour
- Please be on time: if you arrive late you risk to loose the entrance
- Please note: when the Basilica of St. Peter is closed for religious functions, you will spend longer time in the Vatican galleries with your private guide
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1