Semi Private Vatican Museums Tour Early Bird Entrance
Join Our Semi-Private Vatican Museums Tour Early Bird Entrance and Enter the Vatican Galleries Before Anyone Else!
Early entrance Vatican Museums Tour is the best way to visit the Vatican galleries, the Raphael Rooms, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica in peace and quiet with our semi-private tour.
Thanks to the small size of the group up to 14 people or less, you will enjoy a more interactive experience with your guide and the Early bird access will allow you to visit the Museums about 1 hour before the general public.
During your visit to one of the largest museum in the world, you will see the apartment of Pope Julius II who called at his service Raphael and Michelangelo in the 16th century.
Our tour also includes a visit of the apartment of the Pope Borgia and the Matisse Room and right after, you will go to the Sistine Chapel to see the impressive Michelangelo’s wall frescoes of the “Creation of the World” and the Last Judgement.
The main focus of this tour is to guide you through the Museums when there are less people and crowd. The second feature of this tour is that you will have a more comprehensive visit of the wonders of the Vatican with an enthusiastic guide fully licensed.
We are a company accredited in the Vatican Museums and we aim to offer to all our customers a marvellous experience bringing the Vatican wonders back to life. What will you see in the 3 hours of the tour?
The guide will lead you through the Vatican’s many galleries, pointing out the main works: the beautiful paintings of the Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of Maps and that of the Chandeliers, the elegant Borgia Apartments and of course the stunning frescoes by Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel.
From here a special fast-track passageway will lead you to St. Peter’s Basilica, the biggest and holiest Catholic Church in the world. In the Basilica you will see the "Pieta" of Michelangelo sculpted when he was only 21 years old, the spectacular Baroque altar of the Pope designed by Gian Lorenzo Bernini for the Pope Urban VIII and the beautiful mosaics.
The tour will leave you outside in the amazing St. Peter’s Square, surrounded by the colonnade designed once again by the Bernini.
We will cover the highlights of the Vatican museums, one of the largest in the world, with over 6 miles of galleries and 2000 rooms of artwork, you will enjoy our enthusiastic guide.
- Tour in a group of maximum 14 participants
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Admire the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums at their least crowded
- Knowledgeable, friendly and licensed guide
- Headsets for a better listening
- Early Entrance before the general public
- Skip the line tickets for the Vatican Museums
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Booking made less than 48 hours before tour time, we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability
- Tour Starting Time : 7:30 a.m.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the tour start time
- This Tour is available on Mondays and Saturdays Only
- Live GuideEnglish
- Disability ServicesNot Wheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- 3 hours English-speaking guide
- Early Entrance Skip-the-line Tickets
- Headsets for the tour
- Please note: when the Basilica of St. Peter is closed for religious functions, you will spend longer time in the Vatican galleries with your private guide. The Basilica is a Church and as such the Vatican can decide to use it for religious functions witho
- This tour is suitable for Solo Travellers, Couples, Children, Groups, Students and Business
- Difficulty: this tour is an easy stroll and you will enjoy it discovering the Vatican. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1