Semi Private Tour Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica - Afternoon Tour
Did you know the Vatican Museums are nine miles long? And that they are in the top five of the most visited galleries in the world? If you are looking for a no-stress tour of their sensational art collections, we recommend you get the skip-the-queue semiprivate tour.
We have organised a group of 11 people maximum so you can enjoy a personal, customised experience with your guide and travel companions. Thanks to our real skip-the-line tickets and the expertise of our guides, you won’t waste a moment of your visit.
Therefore, you won’t miss any of their most intriguing artwork, like the amazing Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel. When you arrive, your guide will lead you to the Museum through our reserved entrance. You will then be able to admire their most impressive Renaissance art places: the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Maps, the stunning Raphael’s Rooms and the world-famous Sistine Chapel.
After the Sistine Chapel, you will be taken, through exclusive access to St. Peter’s Basilica, skipping long lines. You don't need to worry about other visitors or losing your group along the way.
We always guarantee headsets to our guests, to let them always enjoy both guide’s commentary and their own pace for curiosities and photos.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Skip all entrance lines
- Enjoy a personal and customised semi-private tour
- See the amazing artwork and masterpieces
- Explore the stunning Raphael's rooms and St. Peter's Basilica
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour does not operate on the 2nd of April, the 1st of May, the 29th of June, August the 14th and 15th
- This tour departs daily at 12:15 and 13:45, except Sundays
- Spanish is available on Mondays and Saturdays
- Children aged 0 - 2 are free of charge
- Available from 1st March to 31st October 2018
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets with no line
- Personal expenses
- No revealing clothing should be worn and shoulders should be well covered
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1