Semi Private Early Access Tour of The Vatican
Do you want to visit the Vatican ahead of the general public? Would you like to tour with an enthusiastic licensed guide and a semi-private group of up to 13 people? If this is the case, our Vatican with Early Entrance Tour is perfect for you.
The Vatican with Early Entrance: You will spend 3 hours visiting the highlights of the Vatican museums, the breath-taking Sistine Chapel and the world-renowned St. Peter’s Basilica.
You will avoid the daily crowds and have the opportunity to fully appreciate all the beautiful artwork housed inside the Vatican.
As part of an exclusive semi-private group, your guide will be able to include all members of the group and offer a more personal experience.
Booking our Vatican with Early Entrance tour you will also enjoy skip-the-line access to St. Peter’s Basilica from an exclusive passageway inside the Sistine Chapel and benefit from your guide’s explanation of this important religious sanctuary.
A memory that will stay with you forever, book our Semi-Private tour of the Vatican with Early Entrance for a truly unforgettable visit to the Vatican.
Included in this tour: Vatican Galleries; Tapestry gallery; Maps gallery; Raphael’s Rooms; Sistine Chapel; St. Peter’s Basilica; St. Peter’s Square;
- Discover the Incredible art collection work of Renaissance art masters
- Tour the beautiful Basilica of St. Peter's with Michelangelo's Pietà
- Skip the line with VIP Entrance Tickets to the Vatican Museums
- View the collection of centuries-old maps & tapestries
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- This Tour is available Monday, Thursday and Saturday. Starting at 7.15 am
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- VIP Early entrance tickets for the museums
- Headsets during the whole tour from 6 people
- Entrance fees for the Basilica of St. Peter
- Enthusiastic Tour Guide
- Pick up and Drop off from hotels
- Gratuities (recommended)
- No pointed umbrellas and no big bags or backpacks are permitted to be carried by customers.
- A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for children under 18 as proof of age.
- Dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1