Private Tour of The Vatican With Early Entrance
If you are looking to visit the Vatican ahead of the general public, book our private tour of the Vatican with an early entrance.
Book our Private tour of the Vatican and with the help of your expert private guide, you will be able to tour without rush and at your own pace.
You will spend 3 hours visiting the highlights of the Vatican museums, the breath-taking Sistine Chapel and the world-renowned St. Peter’s Basilica. As you will be visiting without the daily crowds and with a private guide this will be the perfect opportunity to fully appreciate all the beautiful artwork inside Vatican City.
In the amazing Sistine Chapel, you will learn all about Michelangelo and his genius. With this Private tour of the Vatican, you will also enjoy skip-the-line access to St. Peter’s Basilica from an exclusive passageway inside the Sistine Chapel. Accompanied by your private guide you will explore the history and art in this stunning basilica.
For a stress-free, unforgettable visit to the Vatican, book our 3-hour private tour with Early Entrance and really get the most out of your visit to this spectacular, must-see site.
This tour includes the Vatican Galleries, Tapestry gallery, Maps gallery, Raphael’s Rooms, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and St. Peter’s Square
- View the Incredible collection of centuries-old maps & tapestries
- Discover the Incredible art collection work of Renaissance art masters
- Tour the beautiful Basilica of St. Peter's with Michelangelo's Pietà
- Skip the line to enter the Vatican Museums through a reserved door with reserved tickets
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- This tour runs every day, except Wednesday, Sunday and religious holidays
- Live GuideEnglish
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 3 hours private guide
- Special VIP entrance at 8 am, one hour before the general opening
- Skip the line tickets for the Vatican Museums
- Pick up and Drop off from Hotels
- Gratuities (recommended)
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1