Private 3-hour Tour of the Vatican, Rome
Our Vatican tour will give you the exclusive experience of visiting the museum at 8 am instead of the usual opening hour of 9 am. Miss those big crowds.
You will meet your guide at 7.30 a.m. right in front of the Vatican Museum. This tour is designed specifically for our young travellers who will discover the Vatican's collection of art through the exciting stories of mythology and history.
We will tour at your own pace; stops include the Laocoon Courtyard, the Animal Gallery, the Round Room with Nero's large bathtub, the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of Maps.
After exploring the unique galleries, we will visit the Sistine Chapel and discover the world-famous frescoes by Michelangelo. Children will learn about Rome in 1500s and see how the artists and the pope lived at that time.
Leaving the Sistine Chapel we will head for St Peter's Basilica, today one of the largest Catholic churches in the world.
The early access will enable you to appreciate and enjoy the sites without the stress and hassle of large crowds.
- Visit St Peter’s Basilica, one of the largest Catholic churches in the world
- Designed specifically for our young travelers to explore the Vatican collection with mythology and history
- Explore the Vatican Galleries filled with treasures
- Take in the breathtaking frescoes of The Sistine Chapel
- Entrance into the Vatican Museum through a V.I.P door
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- St Peter
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour is available every day except Wednesday, Sundays and Religious Holiday
- Tour Start Time: 07:30 a.m.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the tour start time
- Live GuideEnglish
- Disability ServicesNot Wheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 15 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- VIP Entrance Ticket
- Family friendly knowledgeable Tour Guide
- 3 Hour Private Tour
- Pick up and Drop off
- Available in any weather conditions
- Kids tours are for kids 6 years or older
- Shoulders and knees must be covered.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1