Priority First Early Group access to Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica
With our licensed guide discover the wonders of Vatican City with its extraordinary treasures and art masterpieces joining a really small group (max 11 people). Enter Museums at 8.10 with skip-the-line, before normal opening hours to enjoy Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica without crowds.
Our itinerary begins at the Belvedere Terrace and its nearby courtyard; then we admire masterpieces of Greek and Roman art, such as the celebrated Apollo of the Belvedere, Laocoön and His Sons, and the Belvedere Torso.
We then continue on to the Gallery of the Candelabra, the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of Maps, before arriving at the heart of Christendom: the Sistine Chapel. This is the place painted by the great master Michelangelo Buonarroti, where the Conclave elects new Popes.
After the Sistine Chapel we make our way directly to St Peter’s Basilica, skipping the line, to admire the grandeur of the world’s most important Basilica and its numerous masterpieces such us Michelangelo’s Pieta and several works by Bernini.
- Enter the Vatican Museums with skip-the-line priority access before normal opening hours
- 3-hour small-group tour (max 11 people) of the Vatican Museums including skip-the-line entry
- See top Vatican attractions like the Laocoon, the Apollo Belvedere statue and Galleries
- Enter and admire the magnificent Sistine Chapel painted by Michelangelo Buonarroti
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica and enjoy its masterpieces like Michelangelo’s Pieta and several works of Bernini
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour operates on weekend only
- Easy CancellationCancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled tour are subject to a 50% penalty fee. No-show or cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled tour are subject to a 100% penalty fee. All tickets are purchased in advance and therefore are non-refundable.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Your own dedicated, expert and licensed tour guide
- Early skip-the-line access to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Radio headsets rental to listen to your tour guide’s commentary
- Other services not mentioned
- Entry to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Gardens is permitted only to appropriately dressed visitors. Low cut or sleeveless clothing, shorts, miniskirts and hats are not allowed.
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour