Papal Audience With Pope Francis in Vatican City
Get a guaranteed admission at the Papal Audience in either St. Peter's Square or Nervi Hall. Experience seeing Pope Francis and listening to him welcome pilgrims, impart his blessing and lead the prayers. The Papal Audience is not a Mass, but it is definitely a great opportunity to listen to the Pope give a special address in Italian, which will be followed by prayers, a homily, and perhaps some singing.
Thanks to our secured priority admission to the event, we will pick you up in the early morning from your hotel and transport you to the Vatican. Live an intensely spiritual moment side-by-side with people from around the world. Feel free to pray or simply observe one of the most incredible, long-standing traditions in the Catholic world.
Your experience includes a short panoramic tour of via Nazionale, Piazza Venezia, Corso Vittorio, Corso Rinascimento and the Lungotevere, with drop-off at Piazza dei Tribunali (located about 1 mile/1.6 km from St. Peter’s Basilica). To reach the Basilica, your group will walk past Castel Sant’Angelo and via Della Conciliazione.
You will check in with our guaranteed tickets in the Square, passing through a metal detector. Our experienced and professional guide will take you to a spot where you will have an excellent view of the ceremony.
- Guaranteed public audience with the Holy Father
- Receive the papal blessing
- Receive the blessing of the Rosary Beads (Rosary not included)
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This activity starts at 7:30 am.
- The Papal Audience starts at 10:00 am approx., according to the Holy Father
- Children aged 0 - 2 are free charge
- Accommodation in St. Peter’s Square is not guaranteed: seats cannot be booked, admission tickets to the Papal Audience are free.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional tour guide
- Admission tickets
- Blessing of the Rosary Beads (optional)
- Food or beverages
- No revealing clothing should be worn and shoulders should be well covered
- The tour ends at 12:00 pm approx. in St Peter's Square or at one of the Gray Line - I Love Rome Panoramic Bus stops.