Friday Night: Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Exclusive Tour
Have a unique experience during the summer months! While everyone is rughing towards some crowded trattoria, reach our meeting point in the Vatican area and join our friendly professional assistant who will grant access into the Vatican Museums!
Don't waste your precious time, every Vatican tour we offer includes a skip-the-line ticket to access through our exclusive official partners'entrance. Once inside be granted by your guide who'll provide you with earphones and a portable radio receiver to make sure you don't miss any information during the trip.
Walk to the Belvedere Courtyard to take those perfect Instagram shots of St.Peter's dome that stands out against the sky at sunset! Reach the Pine Courtyard and walk under the Gallery of Maps' lavish golden ceiling.
To satisfy your renaissance cravings, capture every detail of the Raphael-designed tapestries in the Gallery of Tapestries and try to recognise every character portrayed in the School of Athens, one of the amazing frescoes that you'll find in the Raphael Rooms, Julius II's former apartments that are now named after the genius Renaissance painter who decorated them.
Get to the world-famous Sistine Chapel and be blown away by Michelangelo's Last Judgement and from the other pieces of art decorating the sacred space. Then. if your a book lover, hold tight because this tour includes a stop-over in the Vatican library, one of the oldest libraries in the world! The Vatican owns a hude collection of more than one million printed books.
- Thorough explanations provided by a professional and qualified guide
- Great occasion to visit the Vatican Museums at night with little crowds
- Access to the Chandelier’s Gallery, the Tapestries Gallery, the Geographical Maps Gallery
- An exciting visit to Raphael’s Room, the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Library
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available from 24th April 2020
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Skip-the-line access to the Museums
- No revealing clothing should be worn and shoulders should be well covered
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks