Exclusive Friday Night tour in the Vatican Museums
Vatican City may be the smallest country on Earth, but with nine miles of invaluable artwork kept in more than 2,000 rooms visiting it can be overwhelming, especially during the day. If in Rome for a long resting weekend, or even after a busy day at work topping your hard-working week, just indulge in a tour of one of the most important museums in the world led by a professional guide on Friday nights.
You will then be led into the Vatican Museums, one of the most important places in the history of human civilization. Get to know the important collections of art the various popes have acquired throughout the centuries. Look out for renowned sculptures and masterpieces of Renaissance art. Feel the weight of history and get a sense of the sacred as you spy paintings by Raphael, Giotto, Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio and Michelangelo, including his masterwork: the Sistine Chapel.
Thanks to our special agreement as Tour Operator Partners of the Vatican Museums you will skip all lines, saving long waits that usually form outside this popular attraction.
- Thorough explanations provided by a professional and qualified guide
- Great occasion to visit the Vatican Museums at night with little crowds
- Access to the Chandelier’s Gallery, the Tapestries Gallery, the Geographical Maps Gallery
- An exciting visit to Raphael’s Room, the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Library
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Tour does not operate on the 29th of June
- Departs daily from April 20th to October 26th Fridays at 6:45 pm except for religious holidays
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance tickets
- Local guide
- Skip-the-line access to the Museums
- No revealing clothing should be worn and shoulders should be well covered
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1