Exclusive Friday Night Group tour in the Vatican Museums With Dinner
Vatican City may be the smallest country on Earth, but with nine miles of invaluable artwork kept in more than 2,000 rooms visiting it can be overwhelming, especially during the day. If in Rome for a long resting weekend, or even after a busy day at work topping your hard-working week, just indulge in a tour of one of the most important museums in the world led by a professional guide on Friday nights.
The tour starts with a special dinner in an exclusive location inside the Vatican City: you will have to pinch yourself when a tour assistant will take you to the so-called Giardino Quadrato for your outdoor meal overlooking St. Peter's Dome. But it will be no dream: designing unique activities so that our customers can live once-in-a-lifetime experiences is our mission.
After dinner, you will be led into the Vatican Museums, one of the most important places in the history of human civilization. Get to know the important collections of art the various popes have acquired throughout the centuries. Look out for renowned sculptures and masterpieces of Renaissance art. Feel the weight of history and get a sense of the sacred as you spy paintings by Raphael, Giotto, Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio and Michelangelo, including his masterwork: the Sistine Chapel.
Thanks to our special agreement as Tour Operator Partners of the Vatican Museums you will skip all lines, saving long waits that usually form outside of this popular attraction.
- Three-course served dinner in a wonderful location overlooking St.Peter's Dome
- Thorough explanations provided by a professional and qualified guide
- Great occasion to visit the Vatican Museums at night with little crowds
- Access to the Chandelier’s Gallery, the Tapestries Gallery and the Geographical Maps Gallery
- An exciting visit to Raphael’s Room, the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Library
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departs daily from 20th of April - 26th of October Fridays at 8.00 pm, except religious holidays
- Tours do not operate on the 29th of June
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets with no line
- No revealing clothing should be worn and shoulders should be well covered
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks
- The tour starts at 7:00 pm. The meeting time is at 6:30 pm sharp.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1