Combo Saver Rome in One Day Vatican and Colosseum
Admire the Gallery of Tapestries, the Geographical Maps, the beautiful Raphael’s rooms before arriving at the famous Sistine Chapel and the unforgettable Basilica! After the Sistine Chapel, you will be taken, through exclusive access to St. Peter’s Basilica, skipping long lines.
Access the Palatine Hill with no line and discover the hill where Rome which was founded. Then reach the Colosseum and be amazed by this monument that is the symbol of Rome in the world.
The Amphitheater created to entertain ancient Roman citizens with open shows of gladiators, animals and cruel games, is now one of the fascinating landmarks in the City.
- St.Peter's Basilica
- Sistine Chapel
- Raphael's rooms
- Vatican museums
- Palatine Hill
- Roman forum
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Tours do not operate on the 2nd of April, 1st of May, 29th of June and 14th/15th of August
- Departs daily except Sundays and religious holidays
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets with no line
- Appropriate clothing to be worn in places of worship
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1