Yummy Tuscany! Food & Wine Tour in Chianti Landscape
With this day tour, you will enjoy:
A Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square (see Florence from high)
Visit the Chianti Classico Wine region (time for photo-shooting)
Visit San Gimignano (the town of medievals watchtowers).
Time to climb the Great Tower and taste the Gelato World Champion at the Antica Gelateria!
Visit 2 different Wineries in Chianti (included authentic Tuscany lunch, 2 different wine/olive oil tasting)
You can go to taste more than 12 different kinds of wines (Chianti, Chianti Classico, Chianti DOC, Chianti DOCG, Supertuscan, Brunello from Montalcino, Nobile from Montepulciano, Supertuscan, Vernaccia Sweet White wine, Vin Santo).
Extra Vergin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar and Truffle Olive Oil Tasting
According to the availability we have the chance to visit a Cheese Factory and taste the famous Tuscany “Pecorino” Cheese or stop to visit a Famous Leather Factory
- See the Chianti underground Wine Cellars
- Authentic Tuscan Lunch
- Vinsanto tasting with Cantuccini
- See San Gimignano
- Vernaccia Sweet White Wine Tasting
- Chianti Riserva Tasting
- Chianti Classico Tasting
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tasting
- Food Tasting (taste the local fresh food directly from the Farmer)
- Chianti Wine Region Florence San Gimignano
- Wine tasting tour in Chianti Classico Wine Region
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceMeet your Driver directly at your address. Please be ready outside in time
- Disability Serviceswheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Michelangelo square
- Panoramic stops
- Wine tour (see the cellars)
- 2 different wine/olive oil tasting
- Lunch at Winery
- Insurance and Professional driver license
- Car or Minivan Mercedes/Audi/Opel GM with AC and all the comfort
- Transportation service with Driver
- Pick up and Drop off to your place of stay
- Personal Expenses
- Please advise if you suffer food restrictions or allergies
- Wear comfortable shoes