Wine & Food Private Tour Chianti Classico Area
The wine and food tour usually starts with a visit to a small producer in the heart of Chianti, accompanied by a rich tasting of its products.
Along the way we will drive across the Chianti region, with its vineyards, olive groves, cypress and pine trees. You will have the opportunity to meet the owners, farmers, producers etc. (all representing their own terroir), to visit their realities, estates, wineries, and taste three / four different wines (red, white and rose, according to the farms we will visit).
Among them, of course, you can try the original Chianti DOCG wines and Super Tuscans. The wines will be accompanied by a snack/lunch of typical Tuscan products and extra-virgin olive oils.
We normally plan for a nice stop in Greve (the main village in the Chianti Classico area) and Montefioralle (a very well preserved medieval hamlet).
The cost of food and wine is quantified at the end by the owner; it depends on what you drink and what you eat. The average cost is around 30 euros per person.
You will not participate in an ordinary tour: we are going to share a real-life experience with you, to “explore” the lifestyle of our region, listening to those who live it.
You can establish a personal relationship with the farmers and not only taste their great products. Visits to farms will not be just a quick stop for a glass of wine, but a real “intercultural experience“.
- Be charmed by the local villages
- Experience the traditional culture of the farmers
- Try local wines and Chianti DOCG wines
- Enjoy local cuisine such as the Cinta Senese pig, rabbit, venison and wild boar
- Beautiful olive groves and cypress trees adorn the landscape
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-up up from meeting point: Carousel Antica Giostra Toscana (Piazza della Repubblica, Florence), every day at 09:30 AM.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private driver/guide
- Tips Gratuities
- The cost of lunch and wine
- Pick up and Drop Off from hotel
- Remember your suncream
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.