Private Luxury Day in Siena & San Gimignano
Join our amazing tour of San Gimignano, Siena, Chianti and Monteriggioni from Florence and enjoy a unique experience.
These wonderful places are all easily reachable from Florence in one hour, showing the authentic side of Tuscany, like the little village of San Gimignano, famous for its towers. We will visit the medieval town of Siena and the famous wine making area of Chianti.
In the morning at 09:30 you will leave Florence by coach, starting your day trip of Tuscany.
By choosing this tour, you will visit some of the most important towns in Tuscany like Siena, mainly known for its Palio, held in the Piazza del Campo. Siena can also offer some delicious typical products from the region.
Monteriggioni is a medieval walled town, referenced in Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy.
A wonderful region that you will visit with this Tuscany tour is Chianti; known worldwide as a land of wine production.
- Enjoy the stunning hills in Chianti, world famous for its wines
- Sightsee in Siena
- Visit beautiful San Gimignano
- Explore the walled town of Monteriggioni
- Personal Chauffeur/ Tour Guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Wine Tasting on request
- Pick-up servicePick-up from Carousel Antica Giostra Toscana (Piazza della Repubblica, Florence)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private Chauffeur/ Tour Guide
- Pick up (see Meeting Point Section)
- Tips Gratuities
- Wine -Tasting can be arranged on request for an additional fee
- Entrance Fees for Museums
- Use sports shoes and light clothing.
- Remember your sunscreen