Private Hiking Tour Around The Three Peaks of Lavaredo (Tre Cime di Lavaredo)
The Three Peaks are situated in the Three Peaks nature park and in 2009 they were declared UNESCO World Heritage, as were all other peaks of the Dolomites.
The Tre Cime di Lavaredo (”Three peaks of Lavaredo” or “Drei Zinnen”) are a bizarre and striking alpenstock belonging to the Sesto Dolomites, mainly characterised by its distinctive form.
Due to this special shape, these three pinnacles are world-famous and are considered to be the symbol of the Dolomites.
The famous north face of this alpenstock belongs to the municipal territory of Dobbiaco, whereas the southern part of the Tre Cime di Lavaredo belongs to the province of Belluno. In other words, the borderline between the two provinces passes above the Tre Cime di Lavaredo summits.
However, the famous alpenstock consists of the Cima Grande (2,999 m) which is the pinnacle in the middle, the Cima Piccola (2,857 m) and the Cima Ovest (west peak, 2,973 m).
The view on the north face of the Tre Cime di Lavaredo is one of the most famous alpine images and views all over the world.
- Trek to the heart of the Dolomites
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Dolomites from Misurina Lake
- Spend an unforgettable day in this beautiful mountain range
- Benefit from a private tour for your party only
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour runs from mid June to the end of September
- Children under 14 get a 50% discount
- Pick-up servicePick up is in front of Caffè Mozart or on request at the hotel of the Clients up to a distance 50 km
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tour Leader/Driver with license and English/German/Italian speaking
- Toll road to the Auronzo Refuge
- All costs for service car, toll roads and parking
- 22% of taxes (VAT: Value Added Tax)
- Bottle of water
- Lunch break
- Any other expenses not specified in
By car through the Isarco Valley and Pusteria Valley to Misurina Lake (120 km-2 hours);
From Misurina Lake (photo stop) we will climb up to the Auronzo Refuge (2.333 m) with the toll road of 7 km.
At the end back to Bolzano on the Great Dolomites Road.
Lunch break as you prefer: packed lunch or at a refuge along the way.
- The altitude will be approximately 400 metres
- The distance you will hike will be around 9.5 km
- The hike is medium difficulty - Hiking shoes are required