Hike with Snowshoes in Dolomites Wonderful Funes Valley from Bolzano
Experience the unique and beautiful winter scenery of the Puez-Odle Nature Park. Hike through snow-covered forests and high-altitude meadows while the silence of the white, snowy landscapes enchants us, only the rustling of fresh snow under your snowshoes is distracting.
A clear sky and fresh air guarantee an intense winter feeling. Free your mind and enjoy the magic of winter snowshoeing through fascinating landscapes.
We will meet at 9:00 am in front of Caffè Mozart. We will then travel by car from Bolzano and in one hour we reach the Funes Valley. Absolutely recommended is a photo stop to admire the two famous small churches of the valley with the unique background of the Dolomites.
In Funes Valley, we will find several fantastic snowshoe routes and we will choose the right one for you according to your wishes and physical condition. Whether you’re looking for the peak experience or trudge through snow-covered meadows, you will be rewarded at every turn with a magnificent panoramic view.
In case of little snow, we will do the same paths as winter trekking.
We assist you for free if you need to rent equipment (the day before or the same morning).
Depending on how expansively our snowshoe tour goes down, we can pause along the route in cosy mountain huts, warm up and take something hot to drink, or if you prefer a non-stopping tour, we can take with us some lunch boxes.
Around 4 pm we travel back to Bolzano.
- Free your mind and enjoy the magic of winter snowshoeing through fascinating landscapes
- Live actively the charm of the Dolomites in winter
- Discovering hidden treasures in the nature
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicein front of Caffè Mozart, Via Perathoner, 1 – 39100 Bolzano. Alternatively and on request at the hotel of the Clients up to a distance of 50 km from Bolzano
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Tour Leader/Driver with license and English/German/Italian speaking
- Snowshoes and sticks rental
- All costs for service car, toll roads and parking
- 22% of taxes (VAT: Value Added Tax)
- Bottle of water
- Lunch break
- The excursion takes place in any weather conditions.
- Better to have (but not essential): - warm and waterproof shoes - gloves and a cap - sunglasses
- We will provide you with snowshoes and sticks. For shoes are fine too waterproof trekking boots (Gore-tex)