Bolzano Street Food Tour
At 10.00 am meet up with your guide at Walther Square, under the Statue of Walther von der Vogelweide, to begin your walking tour, which offers an overview of Bolzano history and wine tradition.
Your first food stall stop will present you with the opportunity to taste a Wuerstel (sausage), which is a typical example of Austrian and German tradition.
Moving along, you will then visit a local bread producer where you'll enjoy a very special type of bread, Schuettelbrot.
Next, you will head on over to the Franciscan Church. While here you will gain some knowledge about one of its famous guests.
Afterwards, pop into the town’s oldest bakery to taste some local sweets and cakes.
Continuing on, you’ll walk along the medieval street for your next stop, a popular Trattoria for a very Italian Happy hour with bruschetta and a local cocktail.
In addition to your food journey, discover the Medieval arcades and stop at the town's oldest Inn for a beer tasting.
Tour ends at 12.30pm at Osteria Batzenhaeusel, Via Andreas Hofer 30 - Bolzano. The Osteria is walking distance from the starting point and the guide will assist passengers with directions.
Please note: places visited during your tour are subject to change due to shops availability.
- Explore the city as a local and learn more about its history
- Taste different types of food and local beers and drinks
- Discover Bolzano's unique culinary tradition, a mix of Mediterranean and Austrian cuisine
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Italian
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Min 2 adult per booking
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Small-group tour
- 1 cocktail or 1 wine tasting
- Beer tastings
- 4 food tastings
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks not stated in Inclusions
- We are not able to accommodate any vegan, gluten-free or dairy substitutions requests, however we can offer vegetarian options if advised well in advance
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- The tour takes place rain or shine