Private Wine and Archeology Tour from Palermo
The island is renowned for the many outstanding wines, some of them produced in this area which is famous for a great wine and olive oil production, but also for the soft hilly landscape and pleasant sandy beaches. Sicily has more vineyards than any other Italian region competing for the first place as the largest wine producer.
The day includes a visit to a renowned local WINERY which is embedded in a charming and unique context. Its variety of excellent wines, cellars and vineyards, olive oil and typical traditional food makes this destination a special place. During the wine tasting session, you'll get more familiar with the local grapes from the area.
Next visit together with your guide the archaeological park of SELINUNTE. Inside this marvellous site, you will visit the Eastern Hill with three temples, the Acropolis with the ancient city, more temples and many other interesting excavations dating back to the 7th century BC which are considered among the most important in the Mediterranean.
- Visit of the archeological area of Selinunte
- Visit & Wine tasting at a renowned Winery
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up & Drop off at your hotel in Palermo or Agrigento (Verdura Golf Resort)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up & Drop off at your hotel
- Transportation by Top Class Mercedes Minivan
- Guided Tour in Selinunte
- Tour led by a Local Guide
- Bottled Water
- Entrance Fee to archeological area
- Wine Tasting
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- There is a moderate amount of walking involved