Private Marsala, Erice & Salt Pans Tour from Trapani
Meet your Local Guide at the port of Trapani, then drive along the SALT FLAT coast till MARSALA. On the way, we'll do some photo stops. Giuseppe Garibaldi landed in Marsala in 1860 to start the reunification of Italy. The town preserves a cosy centre with its cathedral from the norman times, even though it was heavily bombed during WW2. Arrive in charming Marsala for Wine Tasting in one of the area's historic wineries.
Learn more about the Marsala-wine making process and the fascinating history of local viticulture. The visit at a local WINERY includes some wine tasting and the widely known Marsala wine. Time for a lunch break before continuing to ERICE where a stroll through the cobblestoned streets of the medieval town will take us to the public garden located near the ruins of the Norman castle.
The view from here is stunning. It is not just the views, however that brings people here since the quaint cobblestone streets have their own unique appeal. We'll have time for a cappuccino and taste the famous almond pastries.
for up to 6 people - on request - supplement applies.
- Marsala Winery with Tasting
- Slat Pans
- Medieval Town of Erice
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local Guide Driver
- Transportation by Top Class Mercedes Minivan
- Private Tour
- Bottled Water
- Pick up/drop off at the port or your hotel in Trapani/Marsala area
- Entrance Fees
- Wine Tasting
- Arrival Port details / Shore Excursions details
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier (Mimmo Sicily Tours) as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended